Thank you for your interest in being a part of our program. In order to provide the best services for our residents, we have an intake process to determine if an individual is right for the program.
Here are the basic requirements to be a part of Next Step. They do not guarantee acceptance into the program; each applicant will have an interview process:
- Complete and meet requirements for the application: Download the Applications or use the Online Application
- Complete a physical at the Putnam County Health Dept. ($5 fee)
- Commit to one year in the program
- Residents cannot be pregnant or in custody of children
- Mental and physical health conditions are reviewed to determine if someone is compatible to a group home setting
Please email the completed pre-screen application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 2300 W. Jackson St. Cookeville, TN 38501